Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Sick Day"

I havent fallen ill for quite some time... wow.. yesterday, i was feeling my throat getting a little sore.. and i kinda knew that i was gonna fall ill soon! HuRAy, i thought!!! haha! anyway , i was finding some way to cut school! Do you know how troublesome it is to go to school? no only that.. its such a waste of time!!! WASTE of MY precious time.. because we hardly do anything in school. Anyway.. when i came back home i had to rush to tuition.. phew! and in tuition.. i was shivering mad! gosh! they left both the air condisioner on and i was left freezing over there!!! Then when i got home.. i felt myself getting quite hot. So after an hour.. i just slept on the sofa in the hall!Then my dad came bak.. and nagged at me to go sleep upstairs! But i continued to sleep.. mwahahah!! anyway.. my mom came bak from work and guess what? she didnt see me sleeping on the couch! so after like a couple of mins.. i woke up and went to sleep in my room! Gosh i felt hot.. i knew my fever was here.. YAY!!!! then my mom came up and said " where were you?" and i was like.. "on the couch.. now i am sleeping here" . She found that i was havin fever.. told the rest of the house.. and my sis gave me panadol! damn! i didnt wanna cure.. but well i was forced to gulp it down! Then i slept till this morning.. mwahahahahah!!!! AND i skipped skool!!!!!!!!! how cool is that? lmao! Anyway... today my fever reduced! DUMB! that means i have to go bak to skool tomoro.. well at least i got to skip the presentation today! mwahahahahahah!!!!!!

No comments: