Monday, September 15, 2008

Mindless talk.... EST lay Forgotten... XD

Gosh.. i am soo full.. just had lunch... and yeeeaaoowww.. my tummy is bloating... note to self "dont eat too much even if the food is sooo DELICIOUS"

School was weird today... Lmao!! How can i even say that.. School is alwyx weird everyday.. buy obviously i am the one "in-charge" in making it that way... soo no surprise.. but Cat kept giving me dark looks "stare"....

"I'll be rawkin on the stage some day, An electric guitar i shall play, This is just what i can say, Oh, rock the day and night away..."

"Oi.. wats wrong with u huh?"

"WHAT?"

"You r acting really weird.. singin all the time.."

" I dont that everyday..."

Geex... she hears me mumble words out like that everyday.. I create random songs.. and sing randomly.. she HAS to be used to it by now.. and she was like "you are really very weird today"
SWT''' ... Then we had EST in the lab.. Put your hands together for "Divya" <-- the presenter of the day.... and her group (yoke pei.. afiqah & Zhe Han)

"I have never seen Yoke Pei so nervous before.."

"Pay more attention to her.."

"Ha ha...."

Wait.. was that suppose to be a joke? I didnt mean it as a joke.. tho she laughed.. i wonder what secret message she got that i missed... O.O??? When Divya was presenting....

"Cat.. look.. can you see a bright light surrounding Divya?"

"Huh? where??"

"There... Around her... near her head.. its greenish yellow"

"Haiya.. its probably the slide's reflection.."

"Oh ya.. didnt think of that.."

"Now?"

"Still got.. but now its yellowish white.."

"Oh.. now?"

"Got... do u think its the aura?"

"Ohhhh yeaaa it might be.. now?"

"Woa no more edy..."

"Huh? Now?"

"Yea got... same thing.. cant you see?"

"I cant.. may be she has angels around her.."

"Haha that sounds sooo weird..."

Lolx.. EST can be soo boring.. but hey- sometimes it just doesnt feel like EST cuz we are in our own world.. I still think i saw the white thingy round her... I cant be imagining can i? O.o Is my imagination THAT GOOD??? Woa.... Cat called me weird.. but she hardly made any sense with the angel thingy.. mwahahahaa...... I told Divya after that.. her reaction .. "HA HA HA HA HA"...



No comments: