Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jeff bro!! <---

Ma Ma Mi Yaa… Woootttt!!!! I know a creature called Jeff… When I say “creatureI MEAN a creature all right.. the species of this creature is still unidentified properly but currently put under the group call “humans” …. And this creature happens to be..

MY BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets talk alittle bout this creature and its awesome-ness aite? But before that.. *going bak in history* <-- FLASHBAK………. I got to know Jeff early this year.. We talk / chat A LOT before we both got buzy with reality that is. Then one day.. (cant remember the date) .. he adopted me as his little sister.. AWWW soooo sweet!!!! XD!!! He lives in Wichita, Kansas and is 19 years old. He is like THE most awesome-est brother one can ask for..……--> BAK TO PRESENT…..

I talk to him when eva I can .. online and on the phone.. tho its alwyx like once in a blue moon since we are seriously hella buzy PLUS the time factor.. Lolx!!! The best part of he being my brother is.. tormenting his life.. LMAO!!!!

Have you ever bickered with your brother? Just a couple of years older?? As a little sister, you would do everything you can to win the argument and later on smug with triumph when you win the never ending battle. Everytime we talk… we argue on every tiny thing.. and I’ll be laughing madly. I bet he is too.. LOLX!!!! The thing is.. even if we actually personally agree with one another, we never let the other know it.. Its like trouble for the pride.. HAHAHA!!!

Anyway- honestly he like the sweetest and coolest bro one can ask for…!!! His nick name for me is “potgirl” (not sure hw he came up with that) and mine for him is “kettlehead” …. Lolx!! We came up with a song lyric/poem together.. its funny weird but weirdly ..its turned out pretty well.. Damn I so love doing these fun things with him..

PLEASE NOTE he isn’t suppose to know I said that so… SHH

He seems to know how to make me feel better too.. lolx I rant a lot to him.. and he just listens to my babbling.. I go On and On and On.. and he just listens.. gosh I so appreciate that man!!! Trust me.. it seriously keeps my sanity with me..!!! There was once .. when I was like so down.. I think that’s the only time I was like that.. *congrats to Jekk bro* he managed to cheer me up.. !!!

Oh .. he cut his hair.. TT__TT!!! I liked his hair with the beanie on.. Sooo cuteeee / cool!!!! Now the hair is short and .. well actually it doesn’t look that bad.. but I still preferred the other one better.. HE HAS TO GROW HIS HAIR!!!!!!! He said he will. Mwahahha another battle won!!

He got me into Trance music (he won the battle this time) and also to Beanies.. >. trance music or beanies.. its just simply things that are likable I guess… Doesn’t make sense .. but heyy.. wat does? Lolz!

Sometimes… he gets all caring and says sweet sensitive things that gets me off board.. I mean cmon you cant blame me.. One minute we are bickering and then out of no where “poof” .. I get speechless. For instance when he says things like “I think you as my sister and part family. So as weirdly as this would sound but I mean it.. You can come crash at my place anytime when you need somewhere to go.. And stay as long as you want till you get everything straight” .. I will be like “WOW”………. >.

Once it was like.. “I wish I could just fly you over to your sister’s place now. TT__TT I am so sad I cant do anything for my lil sis” … another WOW!!! Gosh he is really the sweetest bro, man!!!!! HE RAWX!!!!!!!

BTW I just got banned from junk food by him… “babble babble babble..” he kept going on and on and ON.. bout the consequences of eating junk foods… He banned me from having junk food at all.. except on certain occations… TT__TT now I am stuck with veggies.. ewww!!! And did you know he said raw celery tastes awesome with peanut butter? He must have really lost it!!!! That’s like soo gross!!!!

Some may think I am crazy with this.. and some may even call this crap.. (like my mom.. dad , second sis and more..) but does anyone of them know how is it being with your adopted brother? They expect me to just throw it all away and turn my back on these? Hell no.. never even possible in dreams man!!! He is part of my family HURAY!!!

I believe I am the luckiest gal around to have a fate as such… Jeff bro rawks as my brother.. and I live to torment his life as a little sister (he agreed) .. its my job!!! I love my Jeff brother!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe him so much.. and also a promised break-in-smack-kick-punch when he is sleeping. XD!! *_~ !!


No comments: