Thursday, September 25, 2008

Jonas Brothers... *_*

Did you know there are four Jonas brothers? They are.. Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas and Frankie Jonas. One bunch of really cool teenage dudes..!!

Kevin is talented in guitar.. I heard he is the best guitarist among all of them… Right!!!

Nick on the other hand is the best vocalist. I personally feel so too.. He is able to project his music with his voice perfectly..!! I think he was also the first vocalist for their band. Besides.. he is cute…!!

Frankie.. I don’t know much bout him.. He is still very small.. but he plays the drums.. Talents man!! At a very young age…!!

Lastly… JOE JONAS!!! I cant say he comes with the whole package but he doest have most of it… He has a great body.. and is soo hawt!!! I love his HAIR!!! XDD!! Joe can sing… CAN sing.. but not as good as his little brother…

Their world tour turned out to be a great success.. I wonder what they would do after this.. I hope they continue with the band.. and have another world tour soon.. This time make a trip over here.. XD!!

I wanna see Joe.. and Nick.. and Kevin.. and Frankie.. They also have good attitude… I guess.. that’s what was told on TV.. haha!!! They are not like other crappy artists… with bad behaviors and end in rehab.. gosh!

BTW.. did you know Miley Cyrus is Nick’s ex? He is/ was together with Selina Gomes… lolx!!! Miley and Selina had some heated arguments or something.. Anyway- it all just crap! XD!!! You just keep rawkin Nick!!!

JOE JONAS... is definitely HAWT!!!!!!!

No comments: