Friday, September 26, 2008

Mom can do better... <-- joke much??

Is it just me or are all mothered ladies like that?? Everyday is the same… “nag nag nag nag nag nag nag….” Doesn’t she ever get bored of it? Sometime I just feel that she loves doing that.. its her most favorite past time.

She can come up with ideas you didn’t eve think before. She twists and turns every word.. and she belittles me in front of everyone all the time. Doesn’t she realize she is actually just embarrassing herself? Pathetic much?? Everyday is the same story..

No one helps me… I have to do ALL the work by myself… That’s what you are good at what.. Eat and eat.. at least you are doing that properly… bla bla bla!!!” She goes on forever and eva everyday.

So even if she doesn’t seem to get fed up of ranting the same thing… I honestly have got bored and sick of it.. So I have learned to shut my years off when she starts. Its magical.. XD… I hardly hear what she’s talking bout.. its like my ears have miracally formed a reflectable surface… Thus the sound waves of her voice doesn’t get into my ears.. HAHA!!!! Its soo cool!!!

But the best part is pissing her bak! When she pisses me off.. I just shut up.. but most of the times.. I blow up.. When she gets annoyin… I just cant resist the temptation to talk back and reply soo rudely.. Basically just annoy her back.

Sigh… but I get cursed a lot… Haha.. When it happens.. I have to force my lips shut.. cuz I alwyx feel like laughing so loud.. believe me.. its just soo funny!!! HAHAH!!! Probably what my dad says is true.. I do have thick skin after all.. LMAO!!!!!

No comments: