Saturday, September 27, 2008

Music Music MUSIC addiction!!!!!!! \m/

Its time to take a peak look into me… I am a weird person.. yea. Besides that, I am diagnosed with hyperventilation. Mwahahaha!!! It alwyx happens when I get extremely high… I am straight…

I am able to get high without the aid of drugs… alcohol or ecstasy pills. Seriously.. I am alwyx high and hyper. One thing that is sure to get me so high is MUSIC… I am such a music freak!!! I cant imagine a life without music.. I would die of depression.. suffer from sorrows.. break downs.. heart attacks.. and w/e u can think off. . HAHA!!

Music saves my SouL!! It creates a whole different world for me.. One thing that gets me to loose control is music… mwahahah!!! Its just amazing!! Oh yea- and there’s no need for a radio in my house.. Because I keep singing all the time.. that’s the comment my brother-in-law gave me… Lolx!

Mostly I am into music with loud background-music… like punk.. punkrock… and hardcore..!! Screamo is cool too.. and also metal!! (forget I mentioned it all)… XD!

Hear to “RISE AGAINST”.. they are awesome…I cant get enough.. woo hoo!!!


No comments: