Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wow *touched*.. so many people care...

When I sit back and just take a look at my world…. I think there’s an angel with me.. Everything is like a miracle.. I get most of the things I want. Ofcourse there are lotsa horrible things happening EVERYDAY but apart from that .. I know these really awesome people..!! Some are blood related and some are heart related. Lolx!! But all of them do seem to care so much for me….

Ofcourse we have my parents… You might think its their duty to do so.. but in my case.. I know its not.. But they have one problem.. they don’t know how to show love.. so LOVE is an awkward situation in my home. Yet- they show how much they care for me in their own weird way. Sometime my dad just gets me off guard by saying unexpected but really sweet things.

Besides that, my second sister is all over my back. Alwyx worrying and lecturing me with my unhealthy behavior. My brother fills in the parts she leaves out… and so does my elder sister.. alwyx with “do you have enough activity book? Do you need me to tutor you in add maths?” Cool!!! Alwyx sooo caring bout me.. all three of them rawk!! I lovee them!!!!!!!!! *hugzzzzzzzz*

Then I have Catherine!! My best best BEST fren!!! I practically tell her everything. She does stick with me through every damn thing that going on. She seriously rawkx man!! She alwyx give me “the look” when I am not doing what I am suppose to do. During maths/add maths.. she grabs my book away while I am still buzy copyin the notes from the board. Stop copyin.. listen.. haiyo… rant …” XD!! Then she scolds me for not studying to… hahah!!! But it doenst sound scary.. it just looks cute and funny to me.. LOLX!!!!

Next in line… Divya…. One of my closest frenx. She is sweet.. and we think alike most of the times. Oh and she is my personal advisor. HAHAHA!! She is one day older than me.. but soo matured!! I am still in my childhood days.. XD!!! “you have to start studying”… And she helps me with my problems. I owe her much… She is just awesome!!! Very caring too…

Haha… this one has to be in the list.. Ciuyi… she’s my niece… (family in skool) .. Hardcore baby!!! She believes in her “principle” and a very disciplined kid. Anyhow – I am capable of making her loose track and do the wildest things that she never thought of.. Lolx.. she is very fun!! Yet- strict.. swt!!! “ I need to have a talk with you..!! You have to start studying. GO BAK AND STUDY!!! Forget all your singers and artist.. Study!!! Take off your modem/computer cable if you have to!!” .. I get lots of that from her..

YAY!!! Shi Yunn .. my sister (family in skool) is also in.. this is also a definite man!! She actually argues with me.. for my lack-of-interest in studies. My story books are taken away during class.. forcing me to pay attention in the boring class… TT__TT!! “why are you doing maths during physics?” that was a heated argument.. God I really am sorry for shouting bak as a response… Then I got so sad cuz she was like almost cryin.. She is the greatest Jie jie… She does make a wonderful elder sister.. and cares much for me….

So as you can see.. I have so many people caring for me.. Also my tuition frenx “lilian .. her dad , Mr Eddy Tay and a couple more…” Anyway – I don’t know what do to when people are like that. Yes – its all very sweet.. ok I’ll follow.. but then.. when will it be the time when I do what I want? When will I break free? When can I pursue my dreams? I have really different taste and desire than them. They don’t even know what I desire… I seek for something that wouldn’t even have crossed their minds or anyone’s..

The desire and yearning I have buried down deep… it cant come out where I am not.. Its just not the place for me… I don’t know how much longer I can hold it bak.. but when it blows…… BOOM………… you will all be taken by surprise…. I leave trails of it sometimes… even the slight of “IT” is overwhelming.. imagine if the whole thing gets out and take controls of me??

No comments: