Monday, September 22, 2008

Navein's B'day

Syke!! How can I miss such a thing… Pity pity.. =[

On the eve of 27th of July, my mom and nephew went to my grandma’s house. I didn’t know about it until I got back home from somewhere (don’t ask <.< ) late at night.. as in really really late at night!!! She was suppose to pick me up.. and when I gave a call …

I’m in KS now.. give you dad a ring and ask him to pick you up..

Zzzz Hello!!! It was like really late.. and I am left outside all alone.. Anyway-

It turned out EVERYONE was at KS!!! All my cousins.. aunties.. uncles.. eldest sister.. the whole clan was there.. and why?? Cuz on the 27th of July was my cuzin’s 18th birthday (Navein)… TT__TT they didn’t tell me there was gonna be a small gathering… tiny midnight celebration.. I DIDN’T KNOW!!

Obviously I was shocked when I found out.. so I didn’t get to go.. They had so much fun… I was the ONLY one missing there.. can u you believe it? I seriously would have ditched my other occasion to go for this one… cmon its NAVEIN we are talking about.. duh!!! I would definitely be there if I was told… Sighh wats with the secret ppl??

Lolx.. but I am glad they had so much fun.. only the sad thing is.. I wasn’t there.. I bet it would have been even more fun with me round.. Lolx.. you gotta admit.. having a fun high insane wild chick around.. sure beats the best birthday you can ever have!! Cuz hear me.. when I am wild.. I get everyone else WILD too!!! Its just totally awesome fun!!!

Did ya miss me cuzin?? Sorry buddy… imma catch you next time.. may be next year.. or the year after.. at that time.. we rawk it with me around.. mwahahha!! You’ll know the difference.. XD!! *_~

Celebration video by my cuzin (Div)….

Good job with the cake guyx.. mwahahahah!!!! \m/ rock on!!\m/

No comments: