Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pn. Vijaya's "break in" during Chemistry...

My life is soo full of dramas… dramas.. dramas.. dramas.. and MORE DRAMAS… !! Weirdly enough, my surrounding is full of dramas too. I guess this is what Catherine calls “THE LAW of ATTRACTION” … I... as a “dramatic person” tends to attract lotsa dramas. That’s our theory anyway. Anyway- lets get bak to what happened in school…

During chemistry… you can see ¾ class falling asleep.. feel asleep and practically not paying attention.. The teacher is really soo cute!!! But her class is just BORING that you cant help snoring … every class is boring these days. Then suddenly .. Pn. Vijaya (moral teacher) rushes into the class and *BOOM* explodes!!!

Girls.. if you want to complain bout me, complain to me. Don’t go and complain to other teachers. Oh my god. And Where is Su-Ching????

We chorus “ absent

Girls.. you tell me.. is it wrong that I scolded her? She didn’t bring her book and didn’t do the work. Is it wrong that I scolded her???

We say again “No

And I didn’t ask you all to copy everything again. If you had done your work, just mark it from the board. Of its wrong then write the correct answer if not just leave it. Oh my god. I have been teaching for 7 years and no one has complained about me before. In my 7 years history, this is the first time … 4D ha? I’ll never forget you girls. I regret teaching your class, 4D….

And she goes off.. Wow… That’s really took us all by surprise and caused a buzz in or class.. Everyone gave each other “dark looks” .. Poor Shi Yunn (class president) was devastated. Our class seems to be having lotsa comments and complaints from the teachers. They ALWYX say bad things bout us.. though its not EVERYONE of us doing it.. just one or two.. sigh!!

Some how after this incident.. something struck my mind… so I told Catherine

Me : “OMG cat.. this is all my fault!!

Cat : “Huh? Wat are you talking bout?

Me : “All this drama is cause of me!! I keep attracting them.. so where eva I go.. it follows me!!!! Oh no!!! I am so sorry you got dragged in it also..!!

Cat : “No la.. we are not part of it also la!! Just some ppl only

Me : “OMG!!! I am so sorry..

Cat : “oi .. *gives me the look* wats wrong with you? Huh? Huh?"

The we go into silence.. Lmao!! That alwyx comes out of nowhere.. anyway- poor teacher.. I am not sure what really happened thought.. but I guess we are in big trouble.. We all would probably get really bad attitude reports.. sigh sigh sigh!!! In the end.. Shi Yunn (P) and Amanda (VP) found the teacher and apologies..

No comments: