Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Sweets as bribes..."

Guess what? i had to go to skool today since my fever reduced! darn it! anyway.. i got ready .. i actually woke up an hour earlier to sweep and mop the house since the mail followed my sis bak to her house! I only did that work to shut my mom up! i mean.. sheez you should see my mom! she cant stop nagging! so i thought .. "if i do that chore, she wouldnt talk much in the morning" but how WRONG i was! She just couldnt shut her mouth as usual! If i can.. i would very much like to stich it up! anyway... i got out of the house as fast as i could and my dad drove me to skool! Skool was as usual.. as in BORING! But something exciting did happen! After recess, sensei came looking for Afigah and Me.. and she asked us if we would be able to cook for the japanese cultural day... well all we had to do was cut and monitor the form 3's cooking! It would be and awesome job so we agreed to it! Then i had to run looking for Pn. Lee to tell her that the heads have been changed to form 4's which we us.. Afiqah was the head and i was gonna help them out. The teachers thought that they needed form 4's to help out b'coz the form 3's are still small and might "die" without assistance.. and we definately do not want "messing ups" during the jap cultural day! So after discussing with Pn. Lee, who decided to split us into 3 shifts.. i had to look for sensei to tell her everything was settled! However.. when sensei heard that Pn. Lee broke us into three groups.. she was like "NOO.. thats cant be.. you all will die if you had so few people in one shift.. no no.. make it into two teams.. to take shifts.. nono.. two two.. tell Pn. Lee two.. " and i was nodding my head furiously trying to look as tho i extremely agree with her.... XD i would have probably looked like a clown! Anyway, i used that opportunity to ask sensei if i could squeeze in the bus for the bon odori festival.. and she said "tell Terresa (jab club president) about it .. i was soooo hoping that Teressa would just say yes.. well i will have to wait for Monday to know what she is gonna say! Gosh.. i really so badly wanna go for that festival.. and i was so dumb to pull myself out when i actually managed to get in.. urg nvm!So after hearing from sensei.. i had to chase for Pn. Lee once more.. and gosh that was so tiring! I had to run up two floors... as in two pairs of stairs.. to ge to the class where was teaching.. i quickly rushed in and told her.. that sensei asked you to break us into two groups.. it was a little embarrasing coz i was short of breath.. so u can imagine hw it sounded like.. "Pn... Lee... sensei said..... break.. two group.. ahhh.. " hahahah!!! something like that! XD and Pn. Lee replied, " woa Suwana.. You just came up to tell me this.. thank you.. poor lil gal! " HAHAHAH!!! gosh i so love Pn. Lee.. she always manages to make me feel better with her sweet words.. gosh!So after all then.. i rushed to class so that i wont be late for my lesson. Guess who was in there? It was my new English teacher... she is a Malay but she had a really good slang when speaking English! her slang is like.. erm the Americans.. its hard to describe.. !! XD!! Anyway.. she was teaching us literature.. shirt stories.. we were suppose to reas them before coming to school.. but well i didnt read it! HAHAHA!! So i was like so blur there when she asked questions based on it.. If we were able to answer them, we were given two sweets! So here are the rules... 1. Put up your hand if you want to answer. 2. Give an attemp.Simple enough? XD.. we were given a paper to refer.. !! So when she asked one questions.. i quickly responded my answer but she ignore me BECAUSE i didnt put up my hand.. lame i know! I was like what the.. he he.. well since i came in late .. i didnt know the "rules"! So my frenz quickly filled me up.. and said "Oh no.. that was a waste of sweets!" So we tried other questions.. i was like so determine to get at least one question answered.. In the end.. i ended up with 5 SWEETS! XD I kept answering about three questionz in a row.. and miracly my answers were right.. she gave me the sweets and gave a a look which practically said " give others a chance to try".. haha!!! Unfortunately there were no more sweets for the others .. lmao! Thats was very funny! Before class ended, she told us that next week we will do another story! My frenz and I decided to actually read the book.. so that we can dry her OFF her SWEETS! mwahahahah!!! i wonder how funny its gonna be.. i mean.. if we keep answering and getting all the sweets and attention.. what would her reaction be? We arent doing anything wrong in the eyes of LAW right? it would just show that we are enthusiastic... interested.... excited.. instead of messing with her.. XD XD! Now i cant wait for her next lesson! Can you believe me? mwahahahah!!!!

No comments: