Saturday, September 20, 2008

Its sad isnt it??

Our English lesson was very touching today…!! Hand of applause to …. “miss Lina”!!

How many times of the day do you put yourselves in front of everything and everybody else? How many times do you use the word “I” in a day? When do you ever think of others? How many times in a day do you complain? Are you ever thankful for what you are and what you have? Do you every appreciate your life? What does all that come up to? ……. “SELFISH-NESS”!!

I am just like that.. Some part of me.. actually most part of me.. anyway- Today we saw some video clips.. Its was sooo scary sick man!!

Small little children… suffering from poverty… Soo thin.. and barely any food to eat… All living in real misery… You know, they are actually in a war.. “the war of life” .. Worriers battling for their lives against hunger + poverty..!!

That’s one part of the world.. and the other is.. People with so much wealth.. getting drunk.. partying till late night.. Getting into trouble and being thrown into prison. Having so much luxury yet complaining of every damn thing… Its sick I tell you!!

Why do people commit crimes? I just don’t get it.. Why kill? Whats worth doing all that? One life should never be taken away by another.. it isn’t your right.. Realize.. “Power” drives humans into madness.. that they turn into animals… Trust me.. power is worth ntg.. and wealth… If the rich keeps getting richer.. and the poor keeps getting poorer.. where is the balance in the world?

We tend to think .. “Hell.. I am in such a big mess… God doesn’t love me.. why me?? This is torture.. this is misery.. I wanna die………….” And the list goes on and on.. Now just take step back .. look around you.. What is wrong with your life?

Look at the people suffering.. Is your life worst than theirs? What is it that you want? Will that make everything else perfect? … Its just some brain-storming thoughts.. We ought to think.. and realize.. we are gifted people..

We should stop complaining.. Put a smile on your face.. it make the world a better place..

No comments: