Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wardrobe filling up!!

Huray!!! My bro-in-law just got back from his business trip to Costa Rica... He bought us all back something from over there… I got a .. ORIGINAL NIKE T-SHIRT!!!!

Everytime he goes there (quite frequent) and all those time my sisters go over seas.. they come back with really cool things for me.. O.O!!! I think my wardrobe can last me for half a life time!! XD!!! *_~

Lets see.. I have an original Disney t-shirt, original Levi’s Jeans, original Hollywood t-shirt, two original Costa Rica t-shirts and original Nike. I was told to say “original” by him.. he says its important.. though I never seem to get why though.. LOLX!!!

These are a couple of clothes that are still very new.. and haven’t worn yet!! All from the United States.. >., ...Malaysia or Bangladesh? LOLX!! I am not kidding.. its written in the label!! HAHAHAH!!!

Its gives me fits of laughter..!! Anyway – now I have to go for Deepavali shopping.. I don’t wanna get traditional clothes.. I told my mom.. She was like.. “… ok” Hmm.. I bet she would come up with something completely irrational soon. Anyway-

I was thinking of getting a gown/dress (my brother grumbled since I don’t have one)... boots… jacket… lotsa pants (punk) and t-shirts (punk)!! I just hate wearing skirts and gowns… Ewww!!! Skirts and still fine if I can get it to look punkish!! But I am forced to get one “proper attire<-- so they call it … since my whole wardrobe is full off.. ordinary clothes… “my taste”

Or may be I should just ask for money.. $_$ … darn.. I cant decide….!!!! HELP!!!

No comments: