Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Exam stress!!! Wats wrong with the goverment!! >.>

I believe the government is crazy.. (pretend I didn’t say that<--I don’t wanna be thrown in Jail under ISA) .. but when you think of it.. you will understand.. they seriously ARE crazy!!! For me.. at the moment.. the craziest person around is the education Minister..

First.. our finals were scheduled on the 18th of September. Then they moved it to 15th of October… now they moved it forward to 6th of October…!!!!!! Seriously.. wats all that about? First the put us under slight pressure.. then once we got used to the idea of early examination.. they pushed it way bak and gave us lotsa hope and time to study.. then when we take things slow and do our preparation step by step they bring it forward and crush us? May be they are secretly tryin to kill us all? Is our country too populated already? I think not…

Then why?? GEEX!!!!!! I hate studying.. All those words and letters.. ouch!! ‘eyesore’!! Why cant we have a better education system.. I mean the government should find a way to make the students “love education”. As in .. they learn for knowledge and the love they have for the subject.

Unfortunately.. we learn for the sake of examinations. I don’t know much bout others.. but me.. and my close buddies.. WE ALL study for EXAMS!!! Once we are done with that level and move on to the next.. we forget the previous ones. Dumb I know.. but we merely study to score for exams.. its EXAMS EXAMS EXAMS that stress us out.

Furthermore. Why do we even have to learn our history? What’s the point of learning bout the dead and gone? Besides.. they all weren’t that interesting either. Yet – the government make that as a compulsory subject and force us all into purgatory. Have some mercy on us PLEASE!!!!!

No comments: