Monday, September 22, 2008

Dota Addiction… *_~

I play dota. Wait.. I know what you are gonna say.. “you are a gal.” I keep hearing that EVERYTIME when I tell people.. I play dota.. I probably should start a petition saying “Why cant gals play dota?” or may be “why cant gals get hooked up with pc games?” I cant see why it’s a problem for us to play pc games? Is the a law or rule that says we cant? Why should everyone get surprised when I say that? Seriously man.. its…

Dota is great. Actually, I LOVE playing dota!! More like.. I’m dota addicted. Its not hard to believe.. the game is such! I can continue playing and playing and PLAYING for hours.. and still.. CONTINUE PLAYING!!! There is no end to it. I am not that good.. still a noob. I get trashed most of the time by my cuzinz and Thinesh.. They are really good.. and I am still a beginner..

But that’s ok.. I still have room to improve.. Practice makes perfect.. and I got no prob practicing.. Someday I’ll beat you guyz!! Mwahahah!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!! So far I have trashed one guy.. Sashi.. mwahahah!! And also Melvin.. so that means.. I am not that bad after all.. DOTA RAWKX!!!!!

My most favorite character is “VOKER” int hero.. I play my best for now with him.. And he looks awesome when I hook him up with the items.. glows man!! I should start learning other heros too.. I can use luna and crystal.. but not very good with them… So I must learn.. and kick their butts!!

Dish dish dish.. eeee ha!! *smack* … "high jump knee landingSMASH” .. die die!!

Lolx.. but voker.. just CASTS SPELLS.. hahaha!!!

No comments: