Saturday, September 20, 2008

LolX.... my VoicE? >.< !!!

Woa.. the whole bunch of them didn’t turn up to school today.. Sindhu, Siah Er, Sakina, Su-ching and the rest… Only Jia Ying came.. Mwahaha!! Pity pity she was lonely…. As usual, Ciuyi and me (rangers) went around roaming for our “place-of-the-day”!! That happens everyday cause our places are alwyx occupied by the others and we just let them be instead of arguing + fighting back for our place…

This time.. I sat with Catherine in Jessica’s and Anitha’s place while Ciuyi sat with Jia Ying at the back of us.. Today was a pretty normal day for me.. In school.. we were just talking crap as usual and laughing for NO REASON!!! You just gotta do it to know that fun of it.. words cant explain it man!

Anyway- I took a look around the class and out burst a tiny laughter…


Cat : "What are you laughin about?"

Me : "J.Loo looks like a gnome… or may be a dwarf.. No!! a gnome!! Especially her ears.. !!"

Cat : "HAHAHA!!! Yea la!!!"

Then I looked round again to see anymore fairytale creatures….

Me : "Jia Ying looks like a knight.."

Cat : "Haha yea.. especially her hair…"


Then we gave a quick glance at her… Dang she caught us!!! Even Ciuyi saw.. the “look”!!!


JY : "What are you staring at me for? Tell Me!!!"

Me : "Nothing!!!!"

Cy : "That’s was an evil stare + laughter… Hw can it be nothing?"

JY : "Yea.. you better tell me….!!!"

Me : "See.. J.Loo looks like a gnome.. *her ears* and then we noticed .. you look like a knight…!!"

JY : "HAHAHAA.. where’s my shining armor?"


Again we all burst out laughing.. SEE I told you.. we basically laugh for every thing.. and worst IT DOESN’T MAKE MUCH SENSE!!!! crazy………..!!!


JY : "Hey Ciuyi, what does she look like?"

Cy : "More like a princess…"

Me : "WHAT??? How did I end up as that??"

JY : "Yea.. her voice…"


OMG!!! Here we go again with my voice!!! What in the world does my voice sound like?? People keep telling me bout it.. Some asked me is my voice alwyx like that? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW HW DOES IT SOUND LIKE?? I cant even hear it!! How sad… TT___TT.. I used to think that its low pitch.. and more like growling.. but they keep telling me it’s the opposite.. They said its very GIRLISH!! OMG!! Serious? But.. oh no… it suppose to sound punkish.. and girlish is NOT punkish…

Sigh sigh sigh!!! I cant stop talking either.. cuz I love talking.. and laughing.. mwahhaha!! Ahh sod it!! I am just gonna ignore “comments” on my voice… Pretend it doesn’t exist.. yay!!!

No comments: