Thursday, January 1, 2009

The yEar 2009...

Happy New YEar to everyone... A new year has born.. A reason to celebrate.. New memories to create.. all the best to everyone.. together we'll strive AHEAD!!!! God bless you all, dear frenz and everyone else.. known and unknown.. XD!!!

People say "leave the past behind, forget it and move forward..." But.. how can i forget year 2008? I cant even imagine myself doing so.. because it is an important year to me.. in my life.. why?? Last year (2008) .... i detoriated really badly! I did well in my PMR.. then i slacked to the minimum level.. lowest stage in form 4.. why? i dont know... seriously!!! I got so sick of books.. studyin.. listening to others.. following rules.. tryin to be perfect.. its just so f**kin tiresome. What more with my mom getting worst day by day~ mostly because of my attitude.. O.o

So lets see, i sucked in my studies.. and life too.. wow!!! I got addicted to the net.. and music. I found so many great people over the net... Haha.. that holds lotsa memories.. (not telling).. anyway~ i found a long lost sister over the seas.. and was adopted by Jeff bro.. and Neff bro.. and Vagee sis.. and a couple more.. they now play a vital role in my life.. XD!! So what if they are not blood related? They are all important to me !!!!

Then, i discovered my taste.. i got deeply into punk.. I even got my lips pierced .. That got me in holly s**t trouble.. that made me remove it.. O.o! Sigh... Complaintz after complaintz from teacherz in skool.. and tuition!!! Oh that got my dad soo mad.. O.o But that whole year i had my second sister live with me (cuz she was doing he master's in HUKM) .. she saved me twice ... i owe her loads.. my most favourite sister in the wholeee universe!!!

Yet- the really most important thing in year 2008 is... i found some really good amazing friends. My mom, dad, sisters, aunties... almost everyone tells me "dont trust your friends too much. When you really need them, they will let you down. We speak from experience. The only ones who will stand by your side is your family.. ".. and it is also said in my horoscope that i would be spoiled by my friends...

I dont really believe in horoscopes and destiny.. may be once in a blue moon, miracles happen.. but depending your whole life on these things is just stupid.. and guess what? i believe i can trust my friends with my soul!!! They are all very special people to me.. The greatest thing is.. they are willing to put up with me.. oh believe me, i know how hard THAT is!!! They are alwyx there when i need them.. they cheer me up.. and keep me sane..

I owe so much to Ciuyi, Shi Yunn Jie Jie, Leong Wee (ShadowL), Hui Ling and loads more.. this year i got lotsa new frenz.. oh and i learned to make frenz with guyx!!!! *big victory sign for me* Ha, dont be surprised.. O.o i come from an all galz skool.. FROM the age of 7.. till now!!! but luckily i go for tuition.. and slowly SLOWLY.. i learned to make frenz with them.. lolx!!! I decided on one fact.. they are humanz too.. and i find their way of life more exciting! SO its easy to get along.. haha.. yea yea laugh all you want!!! Lets see.. people to remember for life n new frenz that i made..... :-

-------> Ciuyi, Shi Yunn Jie Jie, Leong Wee (ShadowL), Hui Ling, Tan Tan (Sen Chen), Divya, Catherine, Lillian Tay, Andrew....

-------> Alex, Jas Min, Archana, Christopher, Adwin, Lu Yi, Chi Yin, Kai Ming, Vic Hon and loads more.. XD!!!!!!

Year 2008 ~ i lost my confidence all together.. screwed up in the softball tornament..

I also went to my first prom .. XD!!! urg.. embarrassing.. O.o but i got a dance from Tan Tan!!! woo hoo!!! lolx.. we shall hold a party end of this year... it must be a blast!!! but to make it more worth it.. we must spend this year working hard for out spm!!!

Yesh- year 2008 is over.. now its 2009.. they year where we all sit for out SPM.. the last year in high skool.. before we go separate paths.. I value my friends more than every penny in the world.. No matter where we go.. we must keep in touch.. HEY LISTEN!!!! YOU GUYX BETTER KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME cuz i am not gonna let you all forget me that fast!!! XD!!!

Anyway- we must make this year meaningful. I'll study really hard from DAY ONE and do well in my SPM.. i'll get 10A1s .. straight As for it!!! Its a promise to keep.. i wont let my 2nd sister and brother.. and parentz.. and frenz.. down!!! I send my best wishes to you guyx too.. ALL THE BEST!!!!!! do well!!!!

"Dearest god, bless us all with your grace and protection. Lead us to the right path on this very important year. We are your children, arent we? We must do well in our exams and make this a special year with loads of memories. Watch over us, God. Thank you..."
We must play our part and help ourselves too... Get me if you need me, i'm alwyx available.. ROCK ON!!!!!!!! love ya alll!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOzzzzz!!! Nitezzz!!!!!

2009 <--- the change for the better
.......................BEGINZ......................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gal...!!
Happy New Year ya..
=Huey Chin=

ASHLYNCSY said...

hei!!!
that's right!!{but not totally}
strive for your rights..
Happy new Year!!!!
love you lots!!!