Sunday, January 18, 2009

Exausted!!!! still HAPPY!!!

My uncle is the best!!! =D he asked me to join his badminton trainin.. yahoo!!! Ok.. so I WENT TODAY!!! omg!!!

Ok it clearly states that i suck at playing... O.O they r all so freakin awesome.. WOW!!! i feel soo ... ok i serioulsy think i play like a noob!! OMG I AM A NOOB!!!!!!! damn damn!!! Anyway- i met my cuzins.. i rarely see them.. XD!

It was a nice hangout! YESH! i am gonna go every week!!! woo hoo!! Oh yea- my cuzin brother also was there.. O.o but he didnt say a word to me.. in fact he ran away everytime i got near.. SOBX!! I wont eat him up, obviously! =.=!!! For a guy at the age of 14.. HE PLAYS MAD AWESOME! the energy!! wooo hoo!!! I WANNA LEARN!!!!!! too bad he is too shy to teach me..

SHY... why? Do i even look or behave like a girl? ... I dont think so.. .... oh well..

Anyway- tomoro is the BIG GAME!!! i hope i to play well.. tho i stink.. heyy its good to have hopes! =D YESH!!! and also.. my uncle changed for my by racket handle strap. Its newww!! it looks coolll!!! .. haha! Ofcourse my mom wanted to take advantage of that.. but i said NO! thank god she listened. She ended up payin! GOOD MOM!

She bought a NEW RACKET for my nephew.. no fair.. wut bout me? Lolx.. i wouldnt take it anyway cuz I LOVE MINE!!!!!! its the best eva!!! ok.. no hv to rush for homework! Then go SHOPPING!!!! i need sport shoes.. =D i hope to put a hand in some clothes too.. depends on my mom's mood.. holly GOD, give her the heart to spend today!

I'll post the rest later.. toodles

p.s I AM EXAUSTED!

No comments: