Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Second day of Senior Year..

heyy HEYY!! wait UP!!! urg! I AM BLOODY EFFIN WORN OUT! the worst news is.. its only the SECOND day! sobx.. i hv one whole year to go ahead! O.o!! The school loaded us with homework.. Karangan and the dumb EST project. Wat more with tuition to top it all! Great! Everybody is using their free time plottin "how can we add to Sonu'z misery!" Just great!

Letz see.. why do i feel exausted? HA! You gotta ASK? Geez! After the first day of school, i got bak round 3 (had to follow my sister to ACS~ her 2nd son is in std 1).. had to look after her 3rd son (2 months old baby).. BECAUSE the maid is useless.. and my sis had to go to the hospital. O.o! I tried doin my tuition homework.. but FAILED miserably with the baby cryin now and then!

After that, i had to rush to tuition. Ok i loved that part.. =D Came back home at 10.15! sigh! had little dinner and came up to my room. I switched on the pc.. XD ok this part is a miracle.. three people to whom i hardly get to talk to (time difference) were online. Wow.. i so badly wanted to drop off to bed.. but heyy.. cmon i cant be that selfish! How can i say "ok gtg to bed" and sign off just like dat? They missed me *blek* and I MISSED THEM! oOk.. so i stayed.. and talked.. till ... erm 1am! *cough*

THen today.. i OVERSLEPT! fish!~ the alarm rang at 5.30. Miss smarty pants (me) switched it off.. and decided to sleep for 5 more minz.. which dragged to 1 hour 5 minz... was woken up by my dad.. rushed through and reached skool. Then after skool, straight to tuition.. stressed out by Lu Yi and Catherine.. headed home at 4.45... screamed at my nephew for not wanting to get the phone from my mom.. slammed the door in anger! URG! stupid people.. they hide the bloody phone and i cant use it when i actually REALLY need it!

Now.. i am dreading the moments where i have to sit and finish the homework. I am just worn out by these stupid thingz.. !!! Urg.. i wanna sleep!!! SOBX!!! Ok.. goin bak to homework.. shall post tomoro!! URG! i have tuition after skool TOMORO TOO!!! somebody save me!!!!!.............

No comments: