Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Travis Clark...

Do u know this guy? Yesh! He is the vocalist for "WE THE KINGS".. i admit.. i am hooked with that band. This is how i fall in love.. XD!



Travis Clark
Vocals / Guitar
Birthday: April 24, 1985
Age: 23 years old

I just added him on myspace.. i really HOPE he accepts my request. I love his hair, his lip piercing rockz.. and his personality is great. PLuS- he is a damn good singer. He is only a couple year elder than me.. =D

Grr.. then i found out that he has a GF "sasha".. wow.. she is a beauty! I must admit that! XD!! They make a perfect couple.. woo hoo!! I am heartbroken.. but i can still love him. XD! I hope they would get married .. XD the baby can be named after me.. i wouldnt mind :P too much to hope for? lolx

He should keep up the good work.. and keep the music coming. I am a die hard fan of WE THE KINGZ and shall forever be! I LOVE U TRAVIS!!! but ur music more! XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg seriously!!! i 2 am in luv with this red headed hotti
and i LUV his lip piercing
but now i 2 am heart broken b/c i had no clue he had a gf...i sad now

Anonymous said...

o i no that pisted ne off i also am in love wit his face his bobby and got maired to one of his pics