Thursday, January 8, 2009

Travis + Sasha

Okay.. here is the latest.. ok may be i have mentioned it before.. Anyway - Travis is hooked up with Sasha!! yay!!! Which means he has a girl friend!! Thats a really good thing!! And i am bloody happy for them!!!!!

Yes, i know i love him.. its probably just another crush.. tho i am not sure.. but heyy you cant blame me.. he is just soo awesome!!! I LOVE HIM! But thats not the point. SOmeone asked me.. "how would u feel if he married?"

okay.. that made me think.. how WOULD i feel if he ended up getting married?

Oh yea- i would most definately be sad.. but then at the same time i would be happy too!!! FINE i am weird... so? I mean.. of course i would be happy! The guy that i love has gotten himself a gal to be with for the rest of his life.. thus he can depend on someone.. and there will be someone to take care of him!!! HOW COOL IS THAT?

When i look at Sasha, she seems like a really sweet gal!! I havent talked to her before.. but i am sure he made the right choice!! XD! I sure hope someday i could meet them.. and send my wishes!! and GREETINGZ!!! Tho~ i would find it difficult to actually make them understand why i hyperventilate.. cuz i dont even know!! O.o its just the song has the POWER!!!!!

I wish both of them ALL ThE BEST and give them my blessings!! yahoo!!!!

Phew!!! Gosh look they looks so happy together... arent they just the perfect match? Someday they might have kids.. who knows!! woo hoo!!! i just cant wait to hear more on them.. but i hope the PaParazzi shall keep their distance too!! I MEAN CMON!!! people need privacy okay?! duh!!! They should be left alone to enjoy their free time together.. lolx!!!! they rock!!!!!

No comments: