Monday, January 12, 2009

Regrets? None baby NONE...!!

I .. decided to try out for delta's Physics.. okay chill ..shhh!!! i know i know I AM an A1 for life student.. but i tried both the physics teacher over there.. they r good.. i am bad? hehe.. =D

Then.. Ciuyi said "come delta, warna! Mr. Moay is cute".. okay... so off i went to try.. OMG MR MOAY IS THE ONE, MAN!!!!!!! His class is freakishly good! So i am not considered as "delta student" not in a million years.. i am just MR MOAY's GAL!!!!!! yahoo!!!
Today.. as usual.. his class was woo hoo.. soul refreshin!!! I understand his lessonz.. and they are VERY HILLARIOUS!!! way to go MR MOAY! u rock!!!! +.+

I LOVE TUITION !!!!!! =D! Hmm.. Tan Tan was hidin smtg.. SOBX I WANNA KNOW WUT IT IS!!!!!!! curiocity is killing me!!! TAN TAN PLEASEE TELLL MEEEEE!!!!!!!!
*beggin on my knees with puppy eyes*... u would tell me, wont u?

Gosh.. i am so sleepy! I got the damn phone workin! it plays WE THE KINGS now! yes! damn! creepy phone! now it works.. woo hoo!! I need it to continue the rest of the night.. O.O
Will i get to sleep tonite? Lookz at the pile at the table *shivers* .. scary!

"physics notes, chem notes, sej notes, chem ex, karangan, essay, add maths ex, tuition's work for tomoro and the secretary work for the club" Amount of work i am loaded with and HAVE TO FINISH!!! ahhh!!! *faints*

1 comment:

Gone said...

Moay rocks!
hahaha..
I'm sorry, but i dun think I know you...lol