Monday, January 5, 2009

First day Of my SeNioR YeAr in High School!!!

Time sure flies.. Looks like it was just yesterday i started school life.. my very first day in Primary School.. Ah, memories.. Then i moved on to high school.. Hmm every year had its special events.. some wonderful.. some extremely horrible. This is going to be my last year of school life.. today is my FIRST day of SENIOR YEAR in HIGH SCHOOL!!! Wow..

I am just soo bloddy happy + excited to get to school. I made a promise with my frenz.. we are going to have a blast this year.. rock our last year in school! Lolx.. i cant explain the feeling i had this morning. Its was just... so extreme.. i felt as though i was INVINCIBLE!! The moment i walked into school.. i had this huge smile on my face.. just soo damn happy to see everyone.

After two months break, school was looking totally awesome. I understood that i had really effin missed my buds. Sobx!!! They all were looking darn good!!! woo hoo!! I hugged Divya, Shi YUnn Jie Jie and HUi Ling (HOMIE!!!).. ok.. let me try describing how i felt this morning. Imagine once upon a time, you had EVERYTHING you ever wanted.. needed.. desired! Every jewelery, all the love.. money.. friends.. WAT EVER U CAN THINK OF! Then suddenly.. it is taken away.. and you are left lost.. nothing.. EMPTY!! the next thing u can think of.. YOU GOT EVERY DAMN THING BACK!!!

You know.. just so.. like u died and came back alive..

Unfortunately, we had streaming this year.. the thing is.. i screwed up in my education BIG TIME last year...

My whole bunch of close frenz miraculously got into the same class.. 5 DEDIKASI.. sadly the only person missing was ME.. i was put in 5 PINTAR.. that was a bummer.. O.o i am sitting next to Looi Yoong.. Su Ching is with me.. and so is Ee Von.. can u believe it? we r talkin again! haha!!! Probably God wants me to make more friend.. and challenge me whether i can make the bond with my close friends last. HEAR ME- OFCOURSE I CAN!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! duh!

I aint gonna let this spoil my year baby! I shall rock it hard!! Oh yea! Its gonna be all bout fun! I am thinking of joining Interact Club this year.. SO GONNA make it IN! and play softball.. damn i need a weight reduction.. and scored in my education. 10 As for spm!! STRAIGHT As!!!!! YEA!!!!

Later i have tuition. I cant wait to see TAN TAN!!!! yahoo!!!!! WEI CHIN is also cumin and CIUYI will be there.. i love my life!!!!

No comments: