Monday, January 12, 2009

Wut a blast!!!!!!! !@#$%

Omg... i cant believe this! My life is turning out to be.. INSANE!!! Heyy its the good kinda thing.. i mean.. omg! wow.. when did i get into so much freakin luck? O.O THANK YOU GOD and THANK YOU ALL CREATURES WATCHIN ME!!!!!!

I'll start explainin from the scratch!

Saturday.. was out first koko day! yes! baby here i come! Since this year is gonna be my last year in high skool.. i intend it to be a total BLAST! Couple of things that i must get it done..
  1. Score good grades in studies.. (duh!)
  2. Join drama...
  3. Continue softball
  4. Help out in interact
  5. Have fun and create memories!
Simple enoff to remember.. simple enoff to follow! So this Saturday, i managed to get in to the drama club.. BEST i got the SECRETARY position! yahoo!! BABY I ROCK! Plus~ i snuck my way into the interact club.. i so hope i would get to go in man! Thatz part of my social life... yikes! Softball.. ofcourse.. trainin is gonna start soon!!! TRAIN TRAIN! =D! But besides these.. i got other offers too.. for example.. editorial board..

"Do u wanna join the editorial board this year? Meetings on wednesdays"... Pn Tun Farina asked.. oh well i just couldnt turn down her request.. so i signed up for it! Then.. i also tried out for the badminton competition! yea baby i made it in to represent skool!!!! HURAY! =D I am so glad its all workin out well...

But nothing can beat my luck right now.. from a couple moments ago! Adwin told me he is learnin how to play guitar thought by a friend.. SO he gave me the email add so that i can ask for lessons too... WOW.. that dude is freakin awesome! HE SAID OKAY!!!!!

WHY is this important to me? Well.. duh! I have alwyx wanted to learn a guitar.. but learnin it through lessons from a center.. is just not "LEARNING GUITAR".. i tried doin it on my own.. god damn it went bad! note: i accidentally broke a guitar... HAHA!!! Well.. this dude called "James Lee" said he would teach we via webcam.. okay!

I thought we could do lessons before tuition on monday.. outside the tuition center.. but he finds that NUTS!!! or so he says! "pls.. i am not doin this. If u want me to teach.. i dont want to disturb the public".. okay! so via webcam then! BUT then.. i found out he plays badminton too!! YAY!!!!! *laughs evilly* oh yea! this is great!

Well.. i am gonna finish my homework.. etc before i head to bed.. OMG would i even have time to sleep? god knows but heyy... a gals gotta do wut a gals gotta do! =D! nitez!

=peace out=

No comments: