Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A1 for life!!!! ask HER to get LOST!

OMG! since when did my life turn upside down?
I hardly know myself these days.. its hectic hectic.. bloody HECTIC! I was runnin around the skool like one mad psycho gal today.. searching for the badminton players.. and etc. O.o

I just got to know that they have TRAINING TODAY!! last minute only tell.. fish! then wut bout MY TUITION!!! hello? i have to fetch Catherine to tuition with me too!!.. omg! STRESS STRESS.. wut am i gonna do? DIE DIE! but thank god the form 4's say they ALL got tuiiton! YESH I LOVE YOU GOD! =D.. i also told teacher i cant go today.. start tomoro.. great..!!

Now i hv to stay bak.. WEDNESDAY.. THURSDAY and FRIDAY! wat bout my BM tuition? oh great! after skool.. i went to tuition...

Lillian came in class with her eyes so red. OMG pity her man, he phone got stolen in skool.. those mean people.. how could they do that? They should get their own phone's! pity herr!! Sigh.. i really wished i could make her feel better... sobx! why are people acting like animalz? They break my heart that is already torn into zillion pieces.. stabbed.. trampled.. O.o
THen... well she needed a wake up call tomoro.. but how am i gunna call her phone? Callin her house phone would wake up HER ENTIRE HOUSE! =D i dont mind tho.. haha .. but nope its not proper.. XD..

Anyway- i hope i solved her "mornin call prob"... XD! Msg from Shadow to HER and everyone else who carries their phone to skool "keep the phone in ur uniform at ALL TIMES"! XD....

After Chemistry tuition.. i continued with add maths cuz i cant go tomoro.. i am soo EXAUSTED.. my eye ballz are burnin man! I decided to get hope and sleep first.. but look.. i am still awake.. ugh! i so need to keep with the rules i make.. O.O tho..arent rulez ment to be broken? XD

The thing is.. when i went into class.. guess who i saw siting at the far end? RINISHA!! hell!! wut the FISH is she doin in there?? OMG! the center is in eng ann for gods sake! of all the places why does the B**** wanna come here.. ugh! excuse me for being MEAN.. thats my favourite place compared to the rest of the place.. ITS MY FAV SPOT TO BE IN!!! A1!!! SHE BETTER GET HER ASS OFF THERE ASAP!!!

I cant let THEM invade MY PLACE! Wat the FISH! stick to the other side of the river man! ugh!!! WHYY MEEE!!!!! FISH! go pick some place else.. OMG! of all the places! FISH! She takes CHEM and ADD MATHS? HELLO!!! wut else? OH FISH! i am warning you.. if she goes for BM too.. THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!! i'll throw a tentrum! and you'll never see a happy face in the BM CLASS EVERRR!!!!!!!! DAMN! i'll be the queen of ice in BM if shez there.. ugh! GET LOST MAN!!!!! B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so freakin pissed! shit! SHIT!

and i SO DONT WAN HER TO GO FOR MODERN MATHS! SHE BETTER STAY THE FISH AWAY FROM ME! AND MY FRENZ.. DAMN! I AM SO GONNA IGNORE HER.. AS THO SHE DOESNT EXIST THERE.. HER LONELYNESS WILL DRIVE HER INSANE AND CHASE HER OUT FROM THERE... I HATE HERRRR AND HER BUNCH OF DUMB FRENZ! AS THO ITS NOT ENOFF RUININ MY LIFE IN SKOOL, NOW THEY WANNA DO IT IN MY FAV HANGIN SPOT <====== A1~

Ugh! then i got bak home in a pissed state.. almost yelled my head off! Then.. i grew depressed! I get that like once a month.. poor SHaDow! gosh.. i seriously rely on him wayy too much! but prob dats cuz i trust him.. way too much.. BUT I CANT HELP IT! he is just so trustable.. then i feel guilty for dumpin my sorrowful life on him.. gosh he doesnt even have flesh to hold himself.. wut more with my sorrows added.. O.O POOR SHADOW! i am sorry....

Well.. now i feel better tho.. i still got homework to do.. ugh! and find some sleep.. trainin tomoro.. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! somebody save me!!!!

No comments: