Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jeff Bro <---- "sister's honour"

Lolx.. you should know who Jeff bro is by now. If you still dont know.. go read up the other post on him. I miss talkin to my dearest bro!! SoBx!!! Well i understand we each have our own lives to get on with.. but i worry bout my brother all the time. He is quite capable of getting hurt.. sigh.. HURT is in.. mentally.. emotionally and physically.

Did i mention he is one clumsy pot? grrr!!! He alwyx gets cutz and burns no matter how freakin much i shout and nag at him.. fyi I HATE NAGGING!!!! clumpsy pot!!! :P lolx.. If i was there.. i would protect him from all injuries and give him scars of my own to remember.. hahaha!!! I am evil... evil lil sister as he puts it.

Anyway- it is important for me to know wats going on with him.. si? And for him to know wats going on with me... that way we wont miss anything going on in each other's life.. its a sibling thing.... So i was talking to him the other day.. and i made him a promise...

"I'm gonna take Jeff bro to Paris. For fishing. I'll let him do the fishing and i'll do the shopping.. and have a blast time with my dearest brother!!!! Its a sisters honour... a promise to work for... something to hold on to.... PAREEE HEREEE WEEE COMEEEE....."

No comments: