Sunday, November 2, 2008

Piercing.... ^_~

Well... they day went by FINE!!! I went out with Catherine.. talked to her.. it was all going great!! I got my ears pierced again!! YAY!!!! cool!! hmm.. i should hv gotten the cross.. damn!! Next time i guess.... >.< !!

Lets see... Last Thursday... is a day to be REMEMBERED in my history!!.. I hv tuition at 4.30pm. Usually my dad sends me there.. but this time (since we had some heated arguments) I decided to walk there... Left home at 3.10pm. Walked walked walked.. all the way.

May be its true i have some mental disorder or something... Do i need a psychiatrist? My mom said i do.. but .. hmm i dont know! Anyway- on the way.. i was feeling so... ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN!! But in simple words.. frustration... madness... despair!!... I used the "jusco way" to walk to tuition. I stopped by Jusco.. walked straight to SILVER SCORPION and got my lips pierced.

After i got it pierced.. hmm i felt so much better.. i think you call it satisfaction? It didnt hurt. Nothing i feared happened... I GOT MY LIPS PIERCED!! YAY!! GAWD DAMN!!! i just went for it and GOT IT DONE!!! cool!!!!!!! I didnt think.. no brain involved.. haha!! I didnt think of what my parents would say.. frenx would say... oh well.. i just didnt care.. didnt bother.. JUST NEED TO DO SOMETHING to proof to myself that I WAS in CONTROL.... and something else...

After that i walked to tuition.. The people over there.. were SHOCKED!! "I didnt think you were so wild..." and some other comments as such were passed on to me.. Oh did i mention... i keep getting DARK LOOKS from everyone.. HAHA!!! Hmm i just was tooo satisfied with my piercing to care..

When i got home.. thingz didnt go so well... mom was shocked ... so were the rest of the family.. they forced me to take it off.. lotsa screaming .. shouting.. cryin... urg!!! My dad said "get out of the house.." gawd damN!! i should have just gone out.. no? DAMN!!!! I just removed it... now the hole closed.. TT___TT!!!

I am so freakin sad.. i THINK i am the only one.. who is actually heart broken right now... They rest of them are all so happy that the piercing has been taken off and the hole has actually closed!! SHIT!!! My friends at school were so murderous when they got to know that i got my lips pierced.. but then they didnt get too mad cuz it was removed and the hole closed...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Oh well.. if i happen to die soon.. I'll atleast have the satisfaction that i got to pierce my lips...

"But if i live longer... the future... hold much mistery... =] "

No comments: