Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life sUx

"Life sux!!! big time!! when i slowly recover... they go and break me again!! The cut... is getting deeper... I can feel the blood oozing out... drip drip drip!! Heartless-cold-humanz!!.. I have no where to go.. no place to hide.. Who can i trust.. what can they do.. we are all merely children..!! Its alwyx about money huh? I just hate that stupid thing. Cant they see... how badly they hurt me? Realize before its too late.. words can kill... !! How long will i last? I do not know.. they frustration is driving me off my mind... if i cross the limit.. i am afraid.. i would do drastic things... Am i so difficult to understand? I dont think so... i have simple needs.. and longingz... words play a vital role.. and a little support..!! As hard as i try to heal, it just wouldnt work anymore.. Cuz its broken.. I'm broken.. beyond repair/ recovery!!! =[ "

No comments: