Saturday, October 25, 2008

ThuMp tHumP... i am scared....

Thats my heart beat... the beat is so fast.. the melody is like when you play it in the drum.. help me..!! Its tomoro.. I have to do it.. I have to talk it out.. I HAVE TO TALK!!!!! shit!!! WHy me? I know.. cuz.. nvm.. !!.. Gawd.. i am fidgeting.. So damn f'kin restless... I am left with... a few more hours before tomoro... and when tomoro cums.. wat will i do? wats gonna happen? I am very scared..... TT___TT... i know this doesnt make ANY sense.. but it does to me.. it makes all the sense in the world.. she just had to go and mess it up.. now.. i hv to fix it.. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i am lookin forward for another things tomoro... te he he!! i am so gonna get into holy shit deep trouble for that.. butt.... <.<... BUT.. i am still gonna go ahead with it.. *fingers cross* i hope + wish it will all turn out right... EVERYTHING WILL GET BAK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!

I know i am not suppose to be hoping or wishing.. he said... i should stop it.. but now.. i need.. all the wish i can get.. cuz.. if i mess it up with her tomoro.. it'll be broken forever.. i cant let that happen.. can i? Nope i cant.. cuz she is important to me... She just had to go and be a jerk.. urg!! YOu better have a good explanation young lady.. cuz.... uhhh!!! I might go mad before tomoro.. as it is.. i am already insane... sheex!!!

No comments: