Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sleepless night once again...

I didnt sleep the whole night.. I was WIDE AWAKE!!! Hmm wat do they call it? Insomnia? Lolx!!! I wasnt on the internet.. so THAT means it wasnt on purpose... i just COULDNT SLEEP!!!

I had physics class at 8pm.. Ciuyi went to Genting... OH and it is Kai Ming's birthday today!! Lolx!!! Uh god.. i am starting to realize i have IDD... >.>!! Ok i'll try not to get you confused... restart~ from the begininng....

Ciuyi couldnt come to Physics class because she was with her family rawkin out in genting. (i heard she was karaokeing~ i am soo jealing man!! ) Therefore it was just me and TAN TAN in the row.. lolx!!! Plus we sit right in front... of the teachers nose.. swt!!! Heyy no complaints.. i like Mr Moay's class!!! So he was teachin "resonance"... i actually managed to understand wat he was saying with TAN TAN's help ofcourse... XD!!! This class had so many jokes that i didnt notice the time FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i got home, i couldnt go to bed. So i decided to type the physics notes for Ciuyi and send it via email for her to copy before coming to class. Oh gawd, the diagrams took me ages!!! SOBX!!! Some diagrams i couldnt draw with the pc, so i asked her to leave some space. I finished typing the whole thing at around 2.30am. Haha!! After that , i had to move on and do BM...

BM <--- i have double work. Because.. nvm dont ask. Lets just say, i am stubborn? and I do not let go so fast? One things for sure..if he doesnt start doing, I'll never stop from doing.. i just hope he feels bad :P!!! no.. i just hope he revises.. XD!!! he has potential.. and he is a nice guy.. i love helping out nice sweet people.. XD!!!! I bet Ciuyi calls that "easy to be hurt/bullied/taken advantage of".. lolx.. :P

So in the end i couldnt sleep... i helped with a little house work from 5 to 6.30.. online a little while to dowload songs.. then went wondering around the house.. like a lost puppy.. mwahahah!!! continued my BM work.. and feel asleep on the couch at 2.30pm and work up at 5.. i feel much better NOW!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! I am in love with myself!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: