Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dont miss me!!!

Lolx!! heyy everyone.. ok i havent been writing much lately.. i hardly get on here.. too.. thats cuz i wanted to spend the last moments with the net playin dota and downloading songs. Well... i cant deny the fact that my world resolves around music.. so i need it very badly to keep me survivng for a whole year without the net..

Dont get what i am sayin? lolz.. ok ok i'll explain!! hmm.. lets see.. i would be startin form 5 in a couple of months.. one month +... anyway- its spm year.. like THE most important year in high skool.. cuz its my FINAL year + major exam year. Righto!!! So lets me ... my parents think i am weird.. and living an abnormal life.. which way they mean? i DO NOT KNOW neither do i care.. because i love the way i am right now.. XD..

Unfortunately, i cant say the same for them.. They feel.. i cant be controlled anymore.. thus, they are removing my internet.. to AVOID me from spending so much time with it.. and playing DOTA.. sigh.. they expect me to FOCUS and get good grades.. well i gotta admit.. i was a little care free in form 4.. and yup i couldnt give one damn bout my exams.. well now i guess things have to change huh?

My dad promised me.. after my spm, i can play the whole day.. go out where ever i want.. and do wat eva i wish.. So Alright then... i'll let the net go... for a whole year.. but in order to survive.. i had to download enough music.. to keep me ALIVE!! Yesh!!! I can survive with music.. without it.. i am lost.. a lost souL... hurt and torn apart.. shattered and broken.. despair.. oh you get it.. dont u?

Movin on.. If i stop playin dota.. i will turn into the WORST NOOB eva!! Sha!! i play dota.. One of the few galz.. like i said i am weird.. its a pretty cool game.. and i am seriously HOOKED with it.. i gt Ciuyi in it too.. yesh!! At least she can keep me updated with the DOTA world when i dont hv the net anymore.. but i'll continue trainin with the pc.. and L.Weeeee.. i'll make sure i kick ur ass someday!!! Be prepared buddy!!!! =]

The blog.. oh no no ofcourse not.. i cant ignore and leave this alone.. XD it will be updated.. from time to time. How you ask? I havent figured that part out yet- but u hv my word.. probably once in two week.. 14 posts in one go.. LOLX!!!!! Man i soo am lovin my life.. which has lotsa cool people in it..

Many thanx and love to Jeff bro, Ciuyi, Shi Yunn Jie Jie, Homie~Hui Ling, L. Weeeee, Vagee sis, Neff bro, Divya, Catherine, Lillian, Daddy (Wei Chin), Lu Yi, Tan Tan, Kah Yan (Unknown), Vic Hon + many more.. XD!!!! I owe you guyz a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =] rock on!!!

No comments: