Saturday, November 8, 2008

I fixed it!!!!

As it is clearly know.. i am one heck of a music FREAK!! hell ya!!! Yesh.. i cant survive without music... its just LIKE THAT!!! You either believe it.. or... not.. its not my prob. If you try to take music away from me.. its one way of killing me.. just for you to know! Hmpf.. i am still figuring out how to bring out the music InSiDe of me.. dun worry.. it will soon be out..

Music is my PrIncE in ShiNinG aRmOr.. !! So how do i hear to music? Well.. i have lotsa sources... te he he!! When none of them are workin.. i turn to my most dearest friend.. the PIANO!!! yesh!! i love playin the piano.. sadly i stopped at grade 4.. and my peepz dont wanna send me for classes now... sheex.. i wanna continue!! Oh well-

But most of all.. its the GUITAR that i am addicted.. i mean have you actually SEEN how people play it? It getz u MESMERIZED!!! Ahhh!!! I can forget myself completely when i see people playin the guitar.. its the best sensation man!!! So.. i decided.. i wanna learn how to play the guitar.. i can sing.. thought not so well.. but heyy- i am just gonna sing for myself.. so i dont really have to be YOUR -CHOICE-OF-VOICE... !! Hmm.. i believe... well nvm.. forget that.

So where was i? Hmm yesh.. the guitar. I have one broken guitar at home.. that belongs to my brother. My brother is one heck of a star man! He just knows wut he wants.. and gets it done. He knowz hw to play the guitar and drum. And he is a smart ass!! No worries.. i had my vacation..to me to gear up.. and win the race. Later about that... !! =]

How can i play a broken guitar? It only has FIVE strings. For god sake!! have mercy!!! Hmpf!! Yet- i must thank my brother for leaving behind the guitar.. now its mine! Yesh!!! Ok.. so i found this place that sells guitar strings. "god i love you" i thought. No hesitation.. or second thoughtz.. i just bought all six strings.. and pickx.

Phew.. on the right track man! Now.. how the hell am i supose to fix it? Gawd.. i should have thought bout that BEFORE i did the damn purchase. I realised.. a desperate gal cant think straight. Took time.. looking at the guitar.. then.. i dont know HOW.. i just knew what to do. I removed the old ones.. and replaced it with new strings. Huray!! "Sonu you Bloody rawk!!!" The guitar has been fixed!! I love it! Now.. *cough cough*....... I NEED TO TUNE IT!!! sigh!! That.. i dont know how to do! Somebody help?

Well... just two process left.. i need to find out how to tune it.. then LEARN to play it!! yeah!! i am good to go!! wish me luck!! MUSIC here i COME!! dont u dare leave me ever again!!!! ^_~

No comments: