Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twilight (hmpf.. shut up people!!!)

Obviously, everyone would know what it "Twilight" by now. The twilight that I am talking about is "the twilight series"!! It's the four books written by Stephanie Mayer. I owe her a huge THANK YOU cuz that book really entertained me!!

Its a vampire story. Lolx!!! Anyway- a friend of mine introduced the book to me. ~tuition friend. She said that i would really enjoy the book since we have similar taste (discovered that through the addiction to Pendragon). She had the first three books and the fourth was not published yet at that time. I read the first three book from her. Wow.. it was a blast!!

Instant love!! I got seriously hooked up with it. My imaginary Edward was stuck on my head. Obsession.. addiction!! Lolx!! Sheex!! So both of us we driven by the CRAZE!! We searched the net to find more bout twilight and EVERYTHING about twilight. We found the extra stuffz that werent put into the book.. and etc.

Anyway- we are one of the first to catch the fourth book (Breaking Dawn). Lolx.. you should have seen our excitement.. woo hoo!! We even planned on how to get out hands on the books when they were out because we knew it would be "hawt" sales! So- as soon as the book came out, we quickly bought them. Yay!! It was fantasy beyond imagination. Awesomeness man!!

I am still addicted to Twilight but my friend grew out of it. I wonder how people get bored of things so fast. Once i am addicted, its hard for me to grow out of it.. Oh well.. i am just different.

Well now.. look.. EVERYONE is reading TWILIGHT!! Everyone is sayin "i love Edward", "He's mine", "Its MY most fav book"... guess what? The green monster is creeping out..!! Sheex.. even to those people whom I introduced the book are fighting with me over EDWARD!! SheeX people.. gimme a break already! Go find someone else to fight with. Screw it man!

Isnt it obvious I hate hearing that? Hello!!! I kinda read the book like WAY before you all.. so i have a longer period of addiction.. YET- i dont go round bragging bout me loving Edward!! Yes i get excited talkin bout him.. but i dont over do it!!! Urg!! Bloody hell.. its annoying!! Go find somewhere else to drool over him!! I just dont wanna see it!!!

No matter what... i still think he is the perfect description of a perfect vampire.. duh!! I love vampires.. Cmon you gotta agree.. they rawk!! They look pretty cool!!! Sigh.. sadly not many exist in the world these days. They are all being extinct!! Anyway- i might get lucky and come across one. Oh well..

At least i have the twilight movie to look forward too... I cant wait!! Hmm.. my imaginary Edward looks better than the movies Edward. Thats for sure.. !! =] Stephanie Mayer - you rawk gal!! I owe it to you man!! Lolx!! So people.. screw it.. dun bug me with your annoyin behaviour... XD!!! Happy watchin the movie yo!!! Rawk on!!!!!~

1 comment:

Zesty Orange said...

hi suwarna this is ling wei...
visit my blog at lingwei-lynn.blogspot.com... i will link u ,kay??
anyway happy holidays...