Tuesday, November 18, 2008

L.Weee <- - - "owe you"

I saw a shirt in Voir, Jusco three weeks back. It was completely amazing. I fell in love with that tops!! Weeee!!! I so badly wanted it.. XD!!

But~ its actually a guy'z tops!! Urg!!! :P fine i know i have weird taste.. but wateva!! It was nice ok!!! Soo cool!! I WANT IT!!! but anyway~ i would look funny wearing it.. it does look like a boy's shirt after all... so.. sadly, i turned my back to it.

"heyy come back!! i know you want me.." i heard the shirt call me!!
"yess i want you!! so badly!!!" cried my heart back...
"yes love.. come to me!!..." called out the t-shirt!!
"no!!" said my brainz!!
"no!!" said my mom...!!

BOOM!! the final word has been laid down. I had to turn and walk away without it... *heartbroken*....

After a week.. i still had it on my mind. Uh!! its love.. what do you expect? I cant forget it so fast! So i thought.. who can i get it for? I found a friend!! Thanx to Ciuyi!! Hez soo fun!! and he goes to my tuition.. and HE PLAYZ DOTA!! lolx.. the best part is.. he is completeeeee FUNN!! He has crazy wonderful effin awesome ideas.. and planz!!

We plan to blow up a dead cat.. and go car/bike racing when we learn to drive next year!! Yahoo!! i cant wait!! :P

So... who shall i get that shirt for? Ofcourse.. L.Weeeee!!!! But what's his size? XS? S? urg!!

Finally i got his online... Phew!! He said his size is "M".. kononnya!! >.>!! He is so freakin thin.. but anyway- if its M then M it is!! This week.. when i went to watch Madagaskar, i was gonna get him the wonderful much loved shirt...

I seriously think the evil demon monster is behind this.. The whole thing wasnt there..

"erm.. excuse me, where is the black and white shirt here?"
"huh? which one?"
"the one with the skull picture and grey-white design which was over here? "
"oh, i'm sorry.. it's sold out.."
"ok thank...."

URG!!!!!! So unfair!! UNFAIRR!!! My baby had been stolennn!!!!!! *curses*... sigh!! So freakin unlucky man!! I so badly wanted to get that tops.. L.Weee would have loved it!! And i get to seee ittt in tuition!!! URG URG URG!!!!!!!!

Oh well.. i still promised him to get him a topz... so Hold on fella!! When i find something nice.. i'll buy it for you regardless the price..!! Weeeee!!! I have saved up RM100 for it!! XD!! So no worries... just hope i finally meet another shirt (true love)... :P!!! Though it would look a zillion timez better on me.. i'll get it for L.Weeeeee!!!!!! =]

No comments: