Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i'm a fan of A-ZEE-A!!!!

I know this dude.. pretty cool dude..!! Ok i like him... hez fun to be with!! XD!!! He writes.. lolx yea- i write too... i like these kinda stuffs.. lyrics.. music.. stories.. etc. Anyway- he WRITES!! and bloody hell he sure CAN write!!! He showed me a couple of his work.. damn ittt amazing!! I am instantly in love with his work.. its really pretty good. Thus, i decided to be a fan of it!!! Number ONE fan of Aza's work!!!!!!!!!! he rawkx!!!!!! i love him!!!!!!! XD XD XD!!!!!! So.. i'll post all his work here.. for you guyx to enjoy it as well!!! wooo ho!!!!

your in my dreams and im willing to pursue
but baby dreams
dont come true with out you
It's not enough to know what's right
unless
I'm strong enough to do
heart was feeled with love
now its torn in 2
its not enough for you
to make my feelings blue
loved you so muched
dont know what to do
like a baby need their mother
girl i need you
can we try this out girl
we got nothing to loose
by : A-Zee-A

No comments: