Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unexpected ..... dance??? *b4 prom*

Before i tell you bout the prom night.. lets take a look at... a conversation i has with one of my best frenz... about the prom....... Hmm... he did sound a little "nt himself" .. Ok actually the whole conversation was unexpected and ... weird... mwahahaha i alwyx have the tendency to attract weird things... "weird magnet" .. lmao!!!

Here is how it goes......


Meheyyyy
BFFhie
Mewill u b goin to the prom on Sat?
BFFyesh...u????
Mei just declined it.. TT___TT...
BFFwhy????
Medunno...i was suppose to go.. with ciuyi and all.. then i came bak home and sms'ed her saying i m nt going...
BFFswt!!! say u wan go la..
Meerm.....errrr....>.<.....TT__TT.. cant!!
BFFWHAI??????:?????
MEi kinda paid to go for erm the japanese language thingy to University Malaya....
BFFowh.. i see...
Mei thought may be.. i could still cum to the prom after getting bak from UM
BFFthen??
Mebut.. then.. i dunno.. just decided against it
BFFwhy??? what time coming back?
Meround 6pm
BFFoh.. still can make it ma..
Mecoz i dunno wat is wrong with me.. sheez... haha
BFFsad...
Mewill u b going next year?
BFFhmm.. dunno.. see first..
Me>.<....ANYWAY- will u dance this year? tell me.. then i will decide to cum.. Haha!!!
BFFerrr... umm...come to see me dance??? or come todance with me??
MeHAHAHAHAHAHA ...dunno
BFF???? oooowh......
Mewhat? wat did i say??
BFFnothing....
MeLOLX.....isnt it fun messing with you? HAHAHAHAHAHA
BFFT.T.......................
Meawwwww lolx.... i still say its fun messing with you but dun be sad
BFFsad.....T.T.....
MeWOAAA.... u r messing with me arent you..?? blek!!!
BFFno...dun wana talk to you d...T.T
MeWOAAAA.....WHAT DID I DOO?? SORRRYYYYY!!!! ok ok... i m sorry..... what did i say??? >.<
BFFT.T
Mewoi...stop cryinggg
BFFbullyyyy.....
MeSORRYYY... TT__TT .. i was just playing!!! urg!! ok ok i will let u bully me bak!! u better talk!!! abd tell me wat did i do!! woiii!!!!
BFFyou bullied me larr...T.T
Mei said sorry d ma!!!! terribly SORRY... i take it bakkkk...no forgiveness?? TT___TTT!!!!
BFFMAAAAAAYBE......
MeSOBXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.. TT__TT really??
BFFyesh MAAAAAYBE....
Mewow.... woa.. erm .. ok then.. wow..k bye!!
BFFwhy???
Meu said u cant forgive me right?
BFFi didn't say that.....i said maaaaybe...
Meu said "may e"!!! its the same
BFFreaaly??? okay...
Mewoaaa......
BFFi take it back...depends......
Medepends on????
BFFhmmmm
Medepends on??
BFFwait....i'm thinking........
Meok take ur time but tell me before i hv to go
BFFowh okay...

A few mins later........ >.<

Me
ok?
BFFmaybe i'll tell you next time
MeNOOO tell me now!!!
BFFthinking,....
Meerm ok think but please tell me now??
BFFwhy>????
Me>.< cuz i wanna know?? duh!!!
BFFcannot know next time meh....? still thinking larrrz...
Mecannot!!! coz i m not that patient.. waitin kills me, buddy!!!!
BFFowh.. hahaha!! ok.. what time you have to go ah?
Mehmm 10minz
BFFowh.. wait ah.. tension!!!
Mewoa why??
BFFhmmm.. okay la.. dun forgive you! HMPH!
Meerm k!!!
BFFi know d!
Mewhat???
BFFdance with me!
Meu serious??
BFFumm yes...no.. maybe.. i dunno?
Mei needed only one answer.. hmpf...
BFFuhh yes
Methat means.. i hv to cum to the prom?
BFFwell.. there's always next time.. you dun have to if you dun want to..
Meand its gonna take a longgg time for u to forgive me!!! lolx.. dancing is AWESOME!!!
BFFhaha.. better than not forgiving you.. XD
MeBLEK.. its not!! forgiving me is way better.. YOu know it!!!
BFFso when you gonna dance with me?? XD
Methis sat i guess .. prom night?
BFFmeans you going?? i dun wanna force u le..
Mehave to.. LOLX.. noo.. XD.. i will work it out.. somehow.. see ya at the prom.. and ok.. we shall dance.. now i gtg.. tc ciao!!
BFF
talk to you next time...
Meuh huh... XD

OKKKK SO Now .. wutcha think?? Isnt it... erm sooo WEIRD?? I mean he doesnt usually SOUND like this.. i am having a feeling that this is an imposter..... but hey- i wouldnt know.. all i can say is... OMG WHATS THIS BOUT?? and give the U-HAVE-LOST-IT-PRETTY-BAD-BUT-I'LL-GO-WITH-WATEVA-U-SAY look.... !!!!

No comments: