Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Blast" started my Break....

Yay.. its here.. its finally here... My second term break.. sadly it lasts only for one week.. Its going to end soon. Time always seem to fly extra fast during the holidays. Why on WHY? After the break i have finals to look for.. sux big time man!

Anyway- i have prefects farewell party on Monday. This culture only started last year. After our yearly buffet, we use our extra money to go our and eat together. Instead of we being the host and wore out our asses, we pay and get people to serve us while we EAT .. CHAT and HAVE FUN!! This year, they have it in EON PiZzA, Bukit Tinggi. My whole gang decided to go.. duh!!

I had other things planned there after our party.. LMAO!! I planned to hang there with MY HOMIE and gang till 6.. woo hoo!!! So i had to wake up really early and follow my aunt to her kindy there... Coz the mall is near to her place.. She could send me when its time.. No rush and save petrol.. mwahahah!! I got ready and went to the mall at.. 11.00.. I had to leave by 11.45.. my other bunch of frenz couldnt follow coz they had to go back home. A couple of things to do , they said. When i got there, the rest werent there.. After they all came, we had to wait for the food for SOO LONG!!!!! Urg!! My tummy was crying.. poor thing!!

The time ticked.. till 11.50.. still no food.. i keep getting calls from my other gang (homie) asking me to hurry up and hang with them.... While my prefect bunch were asking me do stay.. Divya was like "you are stayin..." !! I just couldnt say anything to object.. because she was also one of my really close friend... and we hardly get to hangout.. So, i waited till the food came.. which didnt seem to be happening. Ciuyi called to me.. asking me when would i be leaving ~ she was following me.. haha!!!

FINALLY - the pizza arrived.. after sooo long.. urg!! Slow service man!! Oh well... i just gotta learn how to be patient... While we ate.. we talked.... and snapped picx.. lmao!! Haha... We were buzy taking pictures instead of eating.. I got an urgent call from my homie asking me to hurry up..and ciuyi was bugging me to eat faster so that we can leave... Sigh... so i stuffed myself with all the food.. BUT Divya and Archana didnt want me to go.. After so much explainin and begging... Divya finally said "ok ok you are free to go now.." I hugged then all goodbye and dashed off with Ciuyi along myside... XD!!!

We were off to KARAOKE with my homie and gang!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!

An hour late.. O.o so we dashed off as fast as we could.... the thing is... WE DIDNT KNOW THE PLACE... Haha.. it is the biggest mall here.. and my first time there.. O.o Neither of us knew where was the karaoke thingy... We walked blindly finding "sinma"~ to trace our way based on the instructions given... and guess who i should see??

First guy i saw was................................ ADWIN!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my best friend foreva!!! (guy) hahah!!!! I couldnt stop to talk much cuz we were already runnin out of time.. so all i said was..

"
heyyy wutcha doing here.. ?"
"primary school gathering.. u?"
"oooo.. we are going Karaoke with frenx..."
"ohh icic...."
"ok bye...."

and we dashed off..... till the far end of the mall.. I saw Yoke Pei and Jasmin... Lolx..!!! They showed us the karaoke place.. which was just the opposite of the Cinema *swt*!!! O.o I also saw some "creeps and annoyin pests aka bitches" near the cinema bout to watch a movie... We just walked.. till WE GOT IN THE KARAOKE ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party time baby!!!!!

We sang out lungs out man!!!! Soo hella fun!!!! After an hour or so.. i went out to get a drink.. and who i should see?? Unexpected yet there he was... Christopher Tee Fu Yuan (ChrisTee).... Damn that was a shock to me... O.O He was shocked to see me too.. mwahahha!! We greeted each other.. and ran back to the room.... yelling.....

"CIUYI, CHRISTEE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"huh? where?? I wanted to see him... "
"CUMMM OUTSIDEEEE..." dragging her out...

When we got to the counter.. he was gone.. urg!! He and Ciuyi are primary school mates.. and he is my tuition friend.. sigh i wanted them to meet.. We blindly walked to a corridor.. I quickly gave him a ring while leaning against a wall (the outside of a karaoke room)... The door open and the phone was answered... He walked out of that room.. BULLZEYE!!!!!!!! That was total coincidence.. i didnt know he was in that room.. Haha... the look on his face .. lol man.. i cant eva forget that.. confused-shocked-impressed Hahaha.... he kept asking hw do we know it was this room.. LOL MAN!!!!!!! After they talked .. we went back to out room..

Solo singing... Group singing... Random Singing.. dancing.. LOLX!!!!!!!!!!!! It WAS bloody awesome!!!!!!!!! After our time was up... we left for lunch!! We had BBQ!!!! I was soo full with the pizza and fried rice.. so i didnt wanna eat.. but after getting a taste of the pork.. i couldnt stop.. >.< I believe i was the one who actually finished the pork.. mwahahha!!! Poor homie.. she was so sweet to get it done for me.. All i did was eat it!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later~ we hung there walking and chatting till 6..... woo hoo!!!!!!! I spent the whole day there.. what a great way to start the break!! coolio!!! I saw so many random known people there.. Lots of MGS-ians were there.. and also my other mates.. WoW!! Ten mins before my dad came.. we passed Sabrina(one gal from my skool) with two other guyz with here.. O.O i didnt know one of them.. but when he passed me ... he called out to me and said "Hi"!! He even called my NAME!!!!!! I totally didnt have an idea who that dude was.. so the best reaction i gave was stopped and stared at him.. LMAO!!! they just walked away!! HAHAHAH!!! gosh that was sooo funny.. we were laughing bout it later when they were out of sight....

At 6 my dad picked me up.. Ciuyi followed me bak.. so i had to drop her off at her home.. it was soo COOL!!! Best hangout so far!!! Seriously!!! Full of awesome-ness... XD!! We planned to do it again end of this year.. after finals.. yay!!!!! i cant waitt!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: