Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Prom Night

Ho Ho HO!!!! Guess what?? Its my first prom night!!! Haha i know!! A gal having her first prom night at the age of 16!!!! I guess its not that late... may be a tiny bit pathetic... LOLX... but hey- i can just be considered as an innocent creep right? First prom night.... one word to say it W-O-W !!! So many Unexpected thingz happened.... I even had a shock of my life.. HAHAHA!! Ok enoff of that.. moving on to "what happened"....

It all started with Lin Kee...


Lin Kee : Are you going to the RC Prom?
Me : Huh? What's that?

Lin Kee : Red Crescent Prom....

Me : Oh.. erm no .. not going!!

Lin Kee : Why??? It would be fun!!!

Me : No, we will have to wear dresses.... Eww

Lin Kee : Wat the heck... !! You can wear skirts/dresses/gowns...
.
Me : OMG thats even worst.. not cumin!!!!

Then Ciuyi, who heard the whole conversation talked me into thinking of going.. I actually said " ermm i guess i would go if you go.." !! And she actually agreed to go!! Cmon!! We are just not the kinda gals who wear skirts/ dresses and look all pretty ..girlish.. elegant !! Thats just soo NOT me!!! I NEVER wear skirts or gowns or dresses.. they look horrible on me.. and SO NOT COMFY!!! i am best in pants .. jeans!! THEY rawk!! K K... in the end i said.. no..cuz i just didnt wanna bother borrowing/buying a dress since i have none... and also.. i had other activities in the morning of the "prom night"!! I had paid for the Jap cultural day already.. XD...

After i came bak home from skool.. "some commotion" on the net.. (read the previous post to find out).. which had me change my mind... I quickly texted Ciuyi and asked her to book a ticket for me too... so i guess i would be going in a DRESS after all... embarrasing.. risk the un-confyness for one day... urg!!!!

OMG... till the last moment.. I DIDNT HAVE A DRESS!!!! A girls never-even-dream-of-crisis!!!! I didnt have a dress / gown / skirt to wear till the day of the prom!!! My sister tried hoking me up with one of her skirt..and my turtle neck tops... cuz my mom refused to get me a dress since i would only be wearing it once.. urg!!! OMG.. i looked.. (nt bad actually) in the outfit my sis hooked me up.. but i didnt wanna wear it.. it made me look.. too nerdy-goodie-sweetie!!! which is a total NO NO for ME!!!!

So i called Shi Yunn.. my adopted sister (same age) to help me with my crisis... and WALLA!! she got me a dress!! She brought it to the club.. and i changed once i gt there.. IT WAS... errr very open dress A.K.A sexy!!! I cant wear sexy clothes.. (i dont mind) but my parents do.. but just for that day... i didnt care!! OMG i looked.. like a whore.. (just realising that now).. but hey- like i said "enbarrasing moments in life"!! We ate.. lotsa performances... and food... watched.. some jerk guyz were shouting.. we snapped pics.. and just hang out there...

In the end.. they had "open dance floor" for bout 15 - 20 minz!! HAHAHA!! they switch on the light.. and the songs we so soft.. and terrible!! I only enjoyed the "low - Flo Rider"... it was the only song worth dancing.. but i was pumped with adrenaline... and very high (without alchohol)... Not many were dancing.. some went bak.. i got my frenz to the dance floor.. and asked them to dance.. but i guess they were shy.... And my best friend forever was also too shy to dance.. tho he asked me.. TT__TT !!! So sad.. i like to dance... but thank you to TAN TAN!!!! lolx he and his friend.. they dance with me for one song!!! woo hooo!!!! Well at least i had one dance.. !!!

After i got a little crazy (tho i alwyx am)... i got up the stage and started dancing with some unknown ppl there.. and jumping up and down!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? i was jumping up and down and dancing ON THE STAGE wearing A DRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!! wut the hell was wrong with me?? Hmm I dont know!!!! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY WILD INSANE CHICK!!!! uh huh!! dats me!!...

I had baskin robins while waiting for my dad to pick me up.... then slept like a pig!!! Ha ha....



...Lin Kee... Me and My sis (Shi Yunn )....




... Me and Yoke Pei...




...Ciuyi... Su Wen.. and ME.... *wuts with the stick?*



...Ciuyi.. Su Wen... Lin Kee.. and ME!!!!...



.. Shi Yunn (sis) ... Su Wen.. Lin Kee and ME...!!..


.. Su Vien.. Yoke Pei... Su Wen... Jas Min.. Jia Hui.. Ciuyi.. Shi Yunn..

No comments: