Saturday, October 25, 2008

Exam Just Round the corner...

Holly shit!!! Can you believe it? When they said "time flies".. they werent kidding!!! Damn.. it feel like... i just got into high school... I still remember THOSE days!! After primary.. i moved to form 1.. I used to look at those "morning session" students and wonder..
"wow.. they sure have alot going on.. It must be pretty hectic.. woa.. they look so cool.."

So it was like that.. and now... I made it up to FORM 4.. wow wee!! Plus its already at the end of year 2008.. i'll be in form 5 soon... woaaa!!! Yet- i have more important things to worry about.. you got THAT right!! Its my final exams!!!

Dang!!! I thought it was still far away.. oh no no!! how will i ever make it through this time? I hardly studied... <.< !! i am seriously soo doomed!!! GREAT!! ahhh!!!!! Somebody save me!!!! Screw the finalz!! sheex!!!!!!

No comments: