Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wow.. what a day! It started off with cleaning and ended with CLeAning!Yeah, tell me about it! Dang! 

I didnt mind cleaning my home.. of course that my HOME.. but then later at night when i came back to the house.. i didnt enjoy cleaning then.. Before I begin my "cleaning adventure" , you gotta first understand the difference between "home" and "house"... These two words bring different meanings in my life. Home, is back at my parents place where i grew up and still go back to. It is a place of comfort and well, basically a place that i belong to! House, on the other hand is where i live currently.. This is not my place, i am just renting it, duh! Although i have made this place confortable enough for me to live in, this will never be home. Its just a house! Later, in the future of course, when i get my own place, that will of course be my home too. Okay, lets leave it at there for now and move back to my story. So, when i got back to the house, the fridge was leaking (again).. and had flooded that whole space. It was bloody disgusting! Yuckx!

I had been telling myself for some time that i will have to clean the fridge soon, but never got around doing it. I guess the time finally came cuz i really.. totally.. could NOT stand the fringe anymore at its current condition! Seriously, i think it has NEVER been cleaned before, gawd! Besides, SHE is coming and i DO NOT what her to have to experience all that.. ewww! So, in that one instant, i made up my mind! I am cleaning it now, i said to myself. My sole purpose is for HER of course.. =) and of course lots of other people get to benefit from it too. So , i began. It smelled like vomit, the fridge DID! I scrubbed and wiped and threw almost everything away. Once i was done, gudness, you will never guess how the fridge used to be before. Seriously, it looks pretty new in the inside now.. Amazing how a little bit of cleaning can change such appearance. I bet the fridge must be really glad for its current good looks. Haha!

I hope when she comes, she will be happy to see it. After all, it was just for her. XD! Oh and i hope that the users of the fridge would not dirty it back so soon.. lets all hope for that, yeah? Gosh, my body aches!!!!! Oh well.. it was all worthwhile i guess.. 

Good night, Mr. Blog! Rock On! \m/

No comments: