Friday, September 30, 2011

Still awake!

For crying out loud, it’s 4.36am over here and I am wide awake! I just finished the video I was editing for tmr.. I mean today! Yay! Gosh, i hope they would all like it. I mean cmon! I spent the freaking night doing it! Only some captions and subtitles left to add.. phew!

 I don’t think I would be able to sleep now. I rather go for class in a couple of hours and then, sleep later. Hehe! Anyway, I am currently listening to “On the floor” by Jenifer Lopez! It got me sooo hyperrr and I just wanna jump up & dance. Unfortunately, my roomie is sleeping. Oh well… What i need is to get a powerful SPEAKER, One that can project LOUD sounds. Then, I can put on all of my fav songs and DANCE all day! You could get me one as a gift, i wouldn't mind.. XD


Btw, I miss you! Hope you are having a wonderful sweet dream.. I wish you were here…

No comments: