Sunday, November 6, 2016

An oath....

Good morning! Day is looking gloomy but I love the weather! Not too hot… not rainy.. just gloomy, which is like perfect! Anyway, I have just started this new regime, urm like today.. a workout regime if you must know.. it’s called the sworkit.. It’s an exercise app.. well, they have a whole bunch of workout list, for cardio, strength, sports.. muscle.. etc and you just pick which you wanna work on and do it.

To be honest, I was like.. “geez this is gonna be a piece of cake”  and was gonna try for 10 minutes but she told me to start at 5 minutes… good gawd, even 5 minutes was tough! Felt the burn man!! My heart rate just poof, increased and believe me, I was glad the 5 minutes was up..“No pain no gain”.. I suppose… if I wanna lose weight, this is the pain that I HAVE to go through…

So I would like to take an oath. I am going to workout a minimum of 5 mins each day and not more mcD for me till the end of this year! Yeah! ~Peace out

No comments: