Friday, April 24, 2009

I wanna Be....

Vampires... do the exist?
It is a question that has not been answered till now.. yet-
there are many tales.. stories.. novels.. and movies made based on vampires...
How can you know their life style.. without even coming across one?
Are the stories true? Or are they false?
Is it just ment to hypnotise our young teen into such fantasies that dont actually exist?
Or.. do they actually exists? hidden from this world that we believe to be NORMAL..
what is NORMAL by the way??... i hate that word...

Normal.. is Borin.. so i feel.. XD
I wish to be a vampire.. i wanna at least be able to meet one.. and get to know one...
"oh dearest god, please let me get into an encounter with a vampire" ...
i dont mind bein a blood doner... or best to be turned into a vampire it self..
the abnormal.. i've alwyx found it facinating.. interestin.. exciting...
I have tasted blood a couple of times.. its.... DELICIOUS!! slushy... yummie!
now now... i dont go around pockin fangs into people's neck, kay!
Sadly.. i have no fangs at all.. sobx!
By some miracle... i hope to see a vampire someday....
I'll give you my blood if that would get you to me....
Pls... dont run away from me....

No comments: